Store Manager - Fleur de Lys (Quebec, QC)
Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Store Manager who is looking to grow and develop yourself and your team?
DAVIDsTEA is a Canadian based company that has achieved great success in a short timeframe of seven years. We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, and modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about delicious tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of your store, the development of your team and ensuring that every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Ensure that your team delivers the outstanding DAVIDsTEA experience while providing the highest level of customer service
• Manage recruitment of your own team members as well as their training, coaching and development
• Meet sales targets and achieve profitability by controlling costs (labour, supplies, inventory etc.)
• Oversee day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines
• Establish DAVIDsTEA as a community contributor: create relationships with local businesses and participate in local events
Some ideal qualifications you possess:
• 2- 3 years of experience in a management position
• An energetic person capable of exuding positivity and consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail service
• Hands-on manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance through best practices, team building and effective sales and store operations strategies
• An inspiring and motivational leader with a proven capacity to lead and develop teams
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
• Interest in tea and/or willingness to learn and become a tea expert
• A self-starter with excellent communication skills
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile -- one cup at a time.