Assistant Store Manager - Complexe Desjardins (Montreal, Qc)
Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Assistant Store Manager who is looking for career growth?
DAVIDsTEA is a Canadian based company that has achieved great success in a short timeframe of seven years. We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design, and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about delicious tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
As an Assistant Store Manager you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of your store, the development of your team and ensuring that every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Ensure that your team delivers the outstanding DAVIDsTEA Experience, while providing the highest level of customer service.
• Lead by example through educating customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories.
• Deliver feedback and coaching on a regular basis to team members, and promote a positive and fun team atmosphere.
• Meet sales targets and achieve profitability by controlling costs (labour, supplies, inventory etc.).
• Oversee day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines.
• Establish DAVIDsTEA as a community contributor: create relationships with local businesses and participate in local events.
Some ideal qualifications you possess:
• 2-3 years of retail/sales or customer service experience
• A friendly and upbeat personality
• Hands-on Assistant Store Manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance and team development
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Interest in tea and/or willingness to learn and become a tea expert
• A self-starter with excellent communication skills
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile— one cup at a time.